Effective teaching and a creative, child centred curriculum, together with an emphasis on Christian values and beliefs, enables all children to recognise and achieve high standards; enriching their moral and spiritual development in a happy, safe and nurturing environment.
We are at the heart of our community, providing a vibrant future-orientated learning environment inspiring all to become caring, responsible 21st century global citizens.
Our learners are encouraged to achieve highly, embracing lifelong learning in a safe, secure and supportive environment underpinned by Christian principles.
Our School Values
R – Respect
A – Aspire
I – Inspire
N – Nurture
B – Brave
O – Opportunity
W – Wonder
Our Christian Values
At South Bersted CE Primary School we aim to achieve the highest possible standards for all learners. We strive at all times towards our vision of continual improvement.
To achieve our aims and core values we will:
- provide an enjoyable, supportive yet challenging learning environment where each learner is happy and enabled to reach their full potential in all areas of their development.
- encourage the school community to be highly self motivated independent learners who are prepared to take risks in their learning, support each other in learning from their mistakes and the celebration of success.
- strive for the highest possible standards of attainment to be reached in all areas of the curriculum.
- develop a community within a Christian ethos which demonstrates co-operation and mutual respect where everybody, irrespective of race, gender or ability feels safe, valued, supported and encouraged to achieve their best.
- provide a safe and secure environment for all children attending the school and take positive action to identify and protect any child or young person who is at risk of significant harm.
- seek to incorporate and promote the fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs in all we do.