Department for Education Vision for the Primary PE and Sport Premium
All pupils leaving primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
It is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active Lifestyles.
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- Increased participation in competitive sport
In measuring impact against the 5 key indicators, each school receives a Sports Premium. It is up to individual schools to determine how best to use this additional funding and they will be assessed on how effectively it is being used by Ofsted. Please view our below Sports Premium Strategy Review for 2018 – 2019.
- Sports Premium Proposals 2018 – 19
- Evaluation of Sports Premium Spending 2018 – 2019
- Sports Premium Strategic Plan 2019 – 2020